KIM Semantic Text Analysis Platform
Ontotext’s KIM is a platform for semantic annotation and multi-paradigm search over documents, data, and knowledge.
Off-the-shelf you get extraction of people, locations, organizations, dates, money, and others; a semantic index of your content, and many new ways to search and explore your information space.
KIM comes with
- a pre-loaded ontology and a knowledge base of important entities (people, organizations, …)
- text mining capabilities – to find entities of several types
- tools – to upload and annotate new content
- user interfaces – to search and navigate your data and content
- documentation and training
- free (mail list) and commercial support packages
- freedom to change the ontology, text mining algorithms, and user interfaces